Our trail-riding customers love Tucker saddles. They're top-of-the line in quality and comfort. We're excited that Tucker has created a saddle for a larger rider. The seat is 2inch wider and combined with a flatter seat rise, giving the rider a more generous seat. The stirrups are oversized and a longer bar are just a few additions to this Tucker saddle. The adjustable position close contact rigging is the best position for your horse and eliminates bulk under the leg for close contact. The best part of Tucker saddles is always the seat; the gel-cush provides ultimate comfort. The Supple Ride leather option features seat jockeys and fenders made of top grain leather, laminated and stitched to provide a soft, broke-in feel right out of the box.
All this added together makes the most comfortable trail saddle you've ever sat in. And with plenty of options to choose from, you can customize your own saddle.
- Color: Brown, Black, Golden
- Seat Sizes: 16.5inch 17.5inch 18.5inch
- Tree: Medium, Wide, or Extra Wide
- Cantle Height: 4.5inch
- Swell: 14.5inch
- Horn Height: 3inch
- Skirt: 26inch on 16.6inch, 27inch on 17.5inch, or 28inch on 18.5inch
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Hardware: Brass or Chrome
- Fenders: Western or Trail
- Rigging: Adjustable Position Close Contact In-Skirt rigging with Western rear dee